Friday, February 12, 2010

Why doesn't my computer let me install ActiveX Control?

I was trying to download ActiveX Control to play a game with my friend on Myspace. When the little box appears to click install or don't install, I click install, but nothing else happens after. The only thing that does happen is my computer freezes. Why doesn't it continue? Can you help me!?Why doesn't my computer let me install ActiveX Control?
You have to check your 'Internet Options' click 'Security' open up Default Level and make sure it doesn't say 'Disabled' for Active X controls. Hope this helped. ^^Why doesn't my computer let me install ActiveX Control?
Make sure you are using internet explorer 6 or 7 as your browser.
hi...


yes I agree with Tiffany





and try to install the active X, disconnect from net then install it some time it's not install if you're online

No comments:

Post a Comment