Friday, February 12, 2010

Is it safe to install the activex control from facebook??

i want to install it so i can watch the videos and download picture son facebook... is it safe or a virus or anything????Is it safe to install the activex control from facebook??
It's very rare that I allow any ActiveX Control.


I allow certain ones. Sun Microsystems Java is good, My video card has an auto-update feature that's pretty cool, so I allow ATI Radeon ActiveX, Adobe ActiveX , Microsoft ActiveX bla bla bla, I could go on and on.





Basically any well-known and established company like Facebook is probably safe to allow. ;)Is it safe to install the activex control from facebook??
yes it is, a lot of gaming sites and other games normally ask you to have sctive x so they can play the game properly on your lappy.
Its safe as long you have an Anti-virus.





Hope that might help!

No comments:

Post a Comment