Monday, February 8, 2010

I'm having trouble with installing activeX control on facebook?

the bar wont pop up on the top of the screen and i already put facebook in my trusted sites list. Facebook wont let me download pictures without activeX control and i really want to download the ictures i took! can someone help me with this or tell me another safe way to install it?I'm having trouble with installing activeX control on facebook?
I'm having that same problem...I contacted facebook, they said they are working out the problem.I'm having trouble with installing activeX control on facebook?
Ha Ha


Facebook trouble again


jk jk





sorry no i cant help :(
Facebook uses another domain for some of its functionality. That's fbcdn.net





Try adding that to your trusted list as well as facebook.com.
oh i had the same problem yesterday, but just keep trying and it will pop up eventually :) took a few goes but i got there in the end. hope i helped :)
Try using another browser: FIREFOX, CHROME, SAFARI....
u can either use a different internet source or either you can go to control panel and probably there is something called network and internet and u can check there





hope it helps

No comments:

Post a Comment