Monday, February 8, 2010

Should I install ActiveX control to download Adobe Flash player?

I can't play on a lot of websites without installing ActiveX control. Should I install it or not? I heard it is not safe.....only for trusted websites like? Did anything happen to you when you installed it?Should I install ActiveX control to download Adobe Flash player?
depends on the kind of solfware you are installing but active x has never done anything major to my computer Sorry didnt see Adobe they will never do anything bad to your computerShould I install ActiveX control to download Adobe Flash player?
many websites allows to download adobe flash player to enjoy the animation or surf. no problem,you can download and install it easily without activeX control.if you want my help for registration of adobe products cs2(off line connection) or serial no. of any softwares take it from me. Or email me on dhavalpatelia@ymail.com
You can but, if you don't want to download it from these links





for internet explorer





http://www.filehippo.com/download_flashp鈥?/a>





for Firefox





http://www.filehippo.com/download_flashp鈥?/a>
Abode is a very trusted software development company. They make Photoshop, for God's sake. Yes, it's completely safe and can be trusted.
yes , it would be a wise choice to do that

No comments:

Post a Comment