Saturday, February 6, 2010

Can someone tell me how to recover my sound card drivers and how to fix error message saying ';ActiveX control

I accidently deleted the driver. I need help with getting it back. Also, I am getting blocked from some web sites because the page is being blocked because of ActiveX control. I need help fixing this. Will appreciate your answers.Can someone tell me how to recover my sound card drivers and how to fix error message saying ';ActiveX control
you might try going to start then to all programs then to accessories then to system tools then system restore and restore your computer to a date before you deleted the driver -- if active x is still an issue after restore then you need to set your browser security to a lower setting -- hope this helpsCan someone tell me how to recover my sound card drivers and how to fix error message saying ';ActiveX control
restore system day before problem and your problem solved

No comments:

Post a Comment