Friday, February 12, 2010

Is there an easy/easier way to create an activex control?

I've already created a protoype of what I want the ActiveX Control to do on my machine (in perl), now I want to translate that program into an activex control for puttin ginto a webpage.





I've just installed Visual Studio 2005, and *f.me* this is complicted stuff right here. I don't have a clue what's going on. I've got a tutorial on creating 'my first activex control'. I've done it, but if eveything is this difficult it's going to be a nightmare.





(Just in case your wondering, the control 'parses' files on the users comp and displays information on it to them - cant really say much more than that)Is there an easy/easier way to create an activex control?
Afraid I don't think creating ActiveX Control is not that easy stuff. But Visual Studio DOT NET has tried to demystify this stuff a lot.

No comments:

Post a Comment