Friday, February 12, 2010

When I view a webpage It says ';click on ActiveX Control to view webpage'; how do I click on it?

It only happens to one webpage that I have used before. Do I need to get rid of spyware or something?When I view a webpage It says ';click on ActiveX Control to view webpage'; how do I click on it?
Right Clcik on the Yellow Bar where you see this message and you will see the options to allow the Active X Control on your computer.





NOTE: Some Active X Controls May Be Harmful to Your Computer. So Allow them only when you are using a good rusted website.When I view a webpage It says ';click on ActiveX Control to view webpage'; how do I click on it?
There sholud be a message pop up under your address bar where it tells you to click on active X
Just click the bar that tells you ';click on Activex Control';
You are using internet explorer I assume. Just select the yellow info bar and select run activeX control, as long as you know the site.





Try using firefox if that helps.
Just install it from the information bar. Just click to install it if you trust the site.

No comments:

Post a Comment