Monday, February 8, 2010

How can I remove activex control from my system?

I downloaded activex so I could download some pictures from my files to put on facebook. it has screwed up my computer and I can't seem to close some open windowsHow can I remove activex control from my system?
in safe mode F8 run malwarebytes anti-malware and SUPERAntispyware,and what they find you


delete it manually. then run ccleaner to cleand your pc, and mvregclean, to clean registry.


what mvregclean find you remove because the key is there but not the file ,folder or program.


even you reformat and it finds anything remove dont be afraid.


f





How can I remove activex control from my system?
go to control panel, add or remove programs, find active x on the list. click uninstall. it should leave your pc.


also, adware alert has, as i hear it, viruses embedded in their downloads.


http://img122.imageshack.us/img122/96/sc鈥?/a>

No comments:

Post a Comment