Monday, February 8, 2010

ActiveX control?

When I try to start a Chat I get a warning from ActiveX control. Even if I choose to continue I can not see or receive the chat text. The problem started two days ago and I have not changed any settings that I know. How do I turn off this specific ActiveX control? Any help would be greatly appreciated. ThanksActiveX control?
Open your IE browser,go to,Tools/Internet Options/Security/Custom level and make sure that the';Allow Active X Controls';button is enabled.That will do.ActiveX control?
Sorry but that did not resolve the problem. The engineers at Yahoo Messenger are looking at it. The first fix they recommended was to download the latest versions of Java, Macro media, Shock wave and MS scripting package 5.6. but I continue with the problem. Thank you

Report Abuse



i dont think you can
when the message comes up move it aside and type it into google click around and download files till it works


thats what i do


also you can try to reinstall

No comments:

Post a Comment