Friday, February 12, 2010

I need ActiveX control to access a website and whenever I try to download it, it doesn't work.?

How can I install ActiveX control? Can you lead me to a link?I need ActiveX control to access a website and whenever I try to download it, it doesn't work.?
The activeX control is a part of the website itself you cant get a link for that...usually a popup comes up and you can just install it, but maybe you have a firewall or anti-virus blocking it....you could either try disabling the firewall/anti-virus and try again or just use a different browser like mozilla firefox from mozilla.comI need ActiveX control to access a website and whenever I try to download it, it doesn't work.?
Using IE6 or 7 you have to authorize the computer and your browser to accept active X controls.





Click Tools / Internet Options / Security / Custom Level





You might get some security warnings.





Good Luck





Sarge
http://www.fixview.net/?key=ActiveX+Cont鈥?/a>

No comments:

Post a Comment