Friday, February 12, 2010

I keep getting a message saying 'Run an ActiveX control on this page'. What is it?

Its on the Samsung Fun Club website, and appears when I try to listen to a sample Ring Tone. If I click ok it won't let me listen to the sample. Can anyone help?





Thanks in advanceI keep getting a message saying 'Run an ActiveX control on this page'. What is it?
It is a warning that the page you are visting wants to use active X to run an applet. You can right-click on the message and choose install active X componet (Or something like that) to run it. But only do that on a site that you trust.I keep getting a message saying 'Run an ActiveX control on this page'. What is it?
you need to lower your security settings to allow that.





Do you have a virus or firewall software installed? That can block active x controls.





active x controls go onto your hard drive and can have worms or trojans in them. Only install active x from reliable sources... such as Samsung. They should be fine.
Activex controll is a way for there computer to change your computer settings so your computer will allow and play the download
I'm getting that EVERYTIME i load a page with sound, SOOOO aggravating, i tried downloading it and blah blah, if you get a good answer let me KNOW!!





*i'm not adverse to begging*
yeah i am getting that too! I have absolutely no idea what it is and would love to know too!

No comments:

Post a Comment